Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Craziness!

Well first of all, its been a little difficult to update the blog since we have no internet (except on my sidekick) But.. we are working on it. Anyway, summer has been good and busy. Between birthdays, family reunions, David getting sick, work, and our new calling @ church (NURSERY!)- we haven't really been able to just chillax. But we cant complain its been an awesome summer! More pics will be up soon :)

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

congrats on figuring out the blog! i will send you some pics from this weekend.

Emily Scott said...

i hear ya when it comes to having a crazy summer. my only regret is that we didn't get to see each other like at all. i miss you guys. we really need to get togeth like right now. and i loved you comment about Sally!

little red hen said...

Kelly, How are the newlyweds? I think I passed you in Bntfl the other day...do you still have em's car? I didn't have time to honk. I was snooping on em's blog and found you! Now I can check in on your life every now and again. love ya/ miss ya!!
brenda