Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lights @ Temple Square


Salt Lake Temple











David & I



Dave & Ellie



Jessica & Anthony



Jordan & Emilia



Inside the Tabernacle

Saturday, the Jacobsen family all got together for dinner & temple square. It was so much fun! This year I thought I prepared really good with warm clothes & boots.. but obviously not good enough since I got a cold! ugh so annoying to be sick right before Christmas.. anyways, here are some pics from our night.
This year I couldn't find the big red tree! It's still there isn't it??

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

whenever i think of the lights i remember how i said OMG there when i was like 4...good times. u are lookin smokin hot. hope you are feeling better!

Heather said...

Hey Kelly! This is Heather (Jacobsen) Sanders. I saw your name on Emily's and had to say hi! I didn't know you got married! You two are a cute couple!! Congratulations! And those pictures of the lights at Temple Square are gorgeous! Just wanted to say hi! Hope all is well! (my blog is wearethesanders.blogspot.com if you are interested)