Sunday, February 8, 2009

Draper Temple Open House



On saturday, David & I were invited by Chad + Candice and his family to go to the draper temple open house and it was so awesome! The last open house I went to was the bountiful temple back when I was a kid, so in other words it was well over due. The spirit there was so awesome, and the temple's beauty was overwhelming! Im in love with the lights in the brides room, but the celestial room was by far my favorite.. the chandelier is so huge its a must see! I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life and the family & friends we have to share it with :)

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

we should get together and go do some sealings...we have never done it and think it would be nice :) love ya

Miken said...

zoog - i need a new post so gg! you look cute in this picture though! see ya today!