Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our New Place!





This pic was taken a couple months ago before we could even move in. Excited a little? :) YES!


Kitchen/Family room area


My new purse on the stool.. I'm obsessed with it, it's so presh!


Bedroom


Bathroom

We are totally loving our new place! These pics don't do it justice :) So here's a peek for now, and those of you who want to can come on over!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Your new place looks great!

p.s. saboa3@aol.com
Please add me to the private list. :)

. said...

OH MY GOSH! Kell.. it's so nice! I love it. I want to come have a sleepy :) Lets play soon. I miss you!

Miken said...

i wanna come OAFFER soon. too bad it's not like i can "stop by" on my way home though!

Miken said...

member how you still need to invite me over? beyahhhh!