
I've recently heard that '95 Honda Civcs are the #1 stolen car in America. So I figured it was a possibility for something to happen to my car. Well.... it happened. On saturday, my car was broken into!! First of all I noticed, my car door was unlocked when I opened it. Next, my seat was scooted all the way up and the radio face was hanging off, oh yeah, and the fact that their fake key broke off in my ignition!! If that key would have started my car, I would be taking the bus UNwillingly! I really freaking hate criminals get a life!! AND i currently I cant find my camera so I cant even put up a pic of the stupid key!




3 comments:
DON'T tell me this!!! I just bought a civic.. not looking forward to having it stolen. I'm sorry Kelly, that's not even cool! I'm just glad they didn't drive away with it!
oh my - remember how you need to have a shotgun ready next time? haha. stoop CRIMS. get a job! haha. oh well... at least it WASN'T stolen. that's always a bonus!
I heard that too...unfortunately it was after I bought my civic. In fact, the salesman told me that as I was walking out. I'm really sorry that happened to you! I hope everything gets worked out real soon!
Post a Comment