Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Camping in the Uintahs






Not actual picture obviously but a cute little hummingbird would not leave David alone, it kept dive bombing at him! It came to visit us prob 10 times while we were there


The bathrooms were close so that was nice


2 cute little dear! After I took the pic the mom came into view, but they ran away before I could get another one




Then I found her! She was kind of creepy though I thought she was going to charge at us!


Pretty sunset


Mom & Dad thanks for the camping stuff!


David working on the fire ~ it took us a while but we finally got it going ...




Our little chipmunk friend was screamin' so early in the morning! So much for trying to sleep in


The nudist ranch just a few minutes away from our campsite haha
'That's too sexy' HUH MOM : )

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

hahaha that filty bear sign! siiiiick. i wanna go campinKKK

Miken said...

nudist ranch? what the heck! who are YOU! haha. looks like fun - thanks for inviting! haha