Sunday, October 25, 2009

Craft Club!





Miken and I have started the 'Craft Club' and are actually having lots of fun with it! So far we sewed a love quote, made a halloween garland, and now we are working on a fall garland. Miken is also making really cute pillows! If anyone wants to join us, we usually get together every other thursday or saturday.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

You need to let me know when this is before it actually happens. K thnx. I've got a hankerin' for crafts.

The Flight Crew said...

That is Super cute Kelly. Way to go you little homemaker you!

. said...

Dang it!! I wish I lived by you guys :( This sounds SO fun!

Miken said...

yes we need to invite shelley cause she's CRYIN haha. let's do it again soon... i dunno about this week though. kinda BUSZY guysssss

Kerstin said...

i realize that it's halloween which makes it ok that you are making halloween crafts and GARLANDS and such, but that does NOT make it ok to have a CANDYCORN background! haha WANG!

Kelly said...

haha its all for you KERTS!

Ashleigh said...

I can't wait to come to the next craft club!!! It will be nice to have some girl time too! I have tons of scrapbook stuff if anyone ever wants to do that.