Thursday, January 7, 2010

Favorite New Product


My whole life I've been searching for the perfect zit killer and as I was listening to a radio interview with Miley Cyrus (WOW I know) she gave one of her beauty secrets. She uses Desitin cream on her 'blemishes'! So I figured I'd give it a shot and im a HUGE fan. Just make sure to wash your makeup off (obv) and just spot it on before you go to bed. Atleast, thats what I do. And seriously, it works really really good. The redness was totally gone. I got the Desitin Rapid Relief and love it. You can find it for about $4.

2 comments:

* said...

wow that's crazy!! does it work on pimples/zits too?? i may have to give it a try. thanks for the tip!!

*StEpHaNiE* said...

So no more squeezing zits in front of the mirror for hours? Im for sure giving this a try!!