Friday, June 18, 2010

It's My Bday!

That's right errybody I turned 23! And I can honestly say that it was my most favorite one yet. This year I really felt the love! My bff Shelley took me to lunch, my fam spoiled me too much, and thnx Nick & Gina for my new pet Zhu Zhu :]
Here are some pics of my bday celebration...
My hunny got me some roses and a kitty card

Went to the Drive Inn


Being a creep like Mikey haha


Cold Cones


It was also our 2 year Anniversary on the 7th!!
We celebrated @ Sakana Sushi Bar

Davids parents took us to Cheesecake Factory. Yum yum!

Ellie & Dave

Little Isaac



Thnx again everyone!!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Ked you look so pretty! I'm sorry we missed your birthday! I still have to do something for you...don't you worry I didn't forget about you! I'm glad you took some pictures. Excited to see you tomorrow at mom's. Love ya & I'm glad you had a good 23rd bday!

ps remember how mom already had me when she was 23 and had all of us at MY age!! WOW MOM

Miken said...

wowzers yep it was awes - at least the hanging out with mikey part... right?! ha. FV! ummm i like the hello kitty card too. filth! :) see you tomorrow gooch!