This July, as the Young Women's secretary, I got to go to Girls Camp. It was really fun and we made really cool jewelry and flip flops and other crafts {thanks to Amber}! Sadly, I had to work so I couldn't spend the nights & camp, but it was a blast to come up to every day. David even got to join me the last night to stay over and have testimony meeting.
This activity was hilarious. You would think that with all that duct tape Serene would have stuck to the wall... didn't work though lol
Everyone's flip flops were so cute!




5 comments:
Weird!! I recognize Eric from Dixie :) Haha small world! I miss you!!!
when i was in young woments i always thought i would be the coolest leader when i got older..and then i got older and got put into young womens and i definitely wasn't. i don't think they even liked me haha. glad you had fun-i'm sure the girls love you and dafffffy
Ya we've talked about you guys actually! I showed them your wedding pics on my camera :) haha we miss you i hope life is well Liz. It is fun to be a yw leader.. hopefully they like me lol!!
Chelly I miss you!!! Looks like girls' camp hasn't changed much from my day :) And I totally know Amber...I don't know her new last name haha. I graduated with her though. Small world once again. Love you babe!
Post a Comment