Sunday, October 31, 2010

{HaLLoWeEN 2010!}

This year October was really fun. We went to a corn maze, watched scary movies, and enjoyed the very pretty outdoors! I will really miss the warm weather we've had :( We also watched lots of scary movies that we've recorded off of tv. The Strangers we were particularly excited for because it was originally rated R and it finally came out on tv. It was really really good. A little more gory than I would have thought but it was still an awesome movie!

David dressed up for his work party (i'm lame and didn't dress up at all this year)
Crazy Corn Maze with Mikeddy and Marie & Chaz! (fun but not 'worth it!' haha)
Butterfield Canyon
Us @ the copper mine

My pretty work :)

4 comments:

Miken said...

Loved hangin out with you guys. Next time we'll go to a more intense corn maze eh? Remember the apple sticker? I want to see the strangers! Don't delete it just yet. Now... get over here for jdawgs!! We want to hang out again asap!

Miken said...

i thought daffy was gonna shave his head??!

. said...

Soo cute! I'm lame too & didn't dress up either.. WOOOOOOPPSS!

Kerstin said...

bumer that i didn't get to hang out with you guys this year! ughhh! oh well. lets get together soon--it's been a while! SNAPPED!