Jessica & Brock's wedding day was so beautiful and fun! It was a perfect day. The ceremony & reception was at The Towers at Rice Eccles Stadium. A perfect location for this Ute lovin' family haha! A lot of preparation went into this wedding, and it was fun to be apart of helping make the decorations :) I'm so happy for them. Congrats Jessie & Brock! We are so excited for your future together, and for your little baby girl to get here!! Here are some of my favorite moments..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















6 comments:
cravin? i love the wedding cake and cup cakes! and her dress is beautiful! the ute fan blood runs strong even in jessica huh? haha crazy fam!
I know huh! Jess looked so pretty :-) but she's actually not a super fan, it was just a bonus for the rest of the family to have it there haha it was awesome tho!
Oh and the wedding cake itself was funfetti! Funny huh! Lol it looked so good
Aww it was the perfect day :)) ha yeah I am not a bug fan just liked the view :))
Big**
haha that's hilarious Jess! I'll never tell lol
Post a Comment