Saturday, June 16, 2012

3 months old!

How is my baby 3 mos already? She is getting so big and more and more fun!! It was so special to share her 3 month birthday with my 25th birthday :) I just love her so much! Her neck is getting really strong, she can turn her hips which kind of makes her roll over haha, she is sitting in the tub now without the net - she is sitting up so good in it! But my favorite thing is just how much more she is 'talking'. I love seeing her different emotions. Except when my sneezes startle her and make her cry, poor baby haha :( 


4 comments:

Jessica Bowman said...

I love her soooo so much!!

Kerstin said...

cute little kendall is getting so big! don't you love all the fun stages?!

Miken said...

BLONDE hair haha. love baby boochie!

Kelly said...

I love the stages, but shes changing TOO fast!! :( like her blonde hair for examp haha NOOOO