Okay, so a couple weeks ago David surprised me with a trip to St. George for my birthday/our anniversary, and it rocked. We had so much fun. I know Kendall had fun for her first road trip :) We got to hike, swim, and eat our fave - pizza factory :) oh and sleep in separate queen beds! It was AWESOME! hahah fyi we are sharing a 'full' mattress right now and i want to commit sui. Ahhh! Kerts & Mikey remember Hawaii?? haha. Hilarious. So anyway, we decided not to rush home, and took a detour through Cedar City and up by Bryce Canyon. I'm really glad we did, it was so pretty!
Also, it was my birthday on the 5th, and I turned 25! Craziness! It was seriously the best birthday ever. My mom took me to lunch @ Olive Garden & I got cheesecake for dessert, shopped @ Gordmans & Ross, and got my most favorite cake yet...Hello Kitty haha so good!! Also Shelley took me to lunch this week :) Thanks everyone that made my birthday so awesome.
She looks like she wants to punch the camera haha
David thought this looked like a dinosaur claw haha wow
My baby loved the water so much!
We had the pleasure of taking the Corv out for the first time! Sweet!
Shell & Kendall












3 comments:
Ha ha she really looks like she wants to punch the camera!!!
corv! and yeah you two really do just need to invest in separate beds permanently. that would be hilarious yet awesome! glad you had a good b-day. little road trips are always fun! kendall does look like she's ready to punch me in that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!
Separate beds would be glorious LOL I can only dream of our queen bed till we get it out of storage... Wah! But ya it was the perfect little getaway, so fun!
Post a Comment