I have a 6 month old! What the heck! Time sure flies when you have an active baby like this one lol. This month she discovered splashing in the tub, is sitting up by her self pretty good and still not quite crawling but rolling her way around :) She is just growing so much and I'm loving every second with her. Being a full time mommy to my sweetie is so fun and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
*On a side note, our little family is independent once again. David got his promotion and we were able to move out of Dave & Ellie's basement on the 18th. It's amazing how much stuff you forget you had when it's been in a storage unit for 7 months lol. Even though it wasn't the ideal situation to move in with someone, it was such a great experience and I will always be thankful to them for opening up their home to us. It saved us a lot of money and stress. I hope I can be more like them in that way. So anyway, life is good and everyone needs to come see our new place. It is so perfect for us right now, it's so cute I love it!




2 comments:
haha those laughing pics are the best. she is so dang cute--love her!
Thanks booch! She loves you too :) haha im so glad im taking these month to month pictures like you did with Stocky :)
Post a Comment