


How on earth has it been a year already? Time has flown so fast since we got married, and so much in my life has changed for the better. I just feel so blessed to be where I am today with my Dauffid : ) Thanks love for all you do to make my life easier!
We are loving our new apartment! After its decorated & such I will take some pics and hopefully have them up by the end of the week!




4 comments:
Yay! Congrats!
Now that you're in WJ we have to play more!
your bouquet rocks. i need one... help!!! you look awes in all those pics you FOOL! :)
I love both of you! Can't wait to see the pics of the apartment. LOVE YOU!
hurray! congrats on 1 year.. did you get to do anything fun? I didn't even know you moved already, ya hog! We need to have game night with Mikey one of these days.
Post a Comment