An elder from Davids mission, who just happened to be visiting the Shaw family the same time as us! This was one of Davids apartments.
Our rental car.. we DIDN'T pick it obv haha
The very first house David knocked on!
Jerry and David. Jerry is one of the people David baptized. He was way awesome.
A few barns had these old tobacco ads on them.. that little booch horse came out for the pic haha
A cute old school house that we came upon
Another apartment that David lived in
Pittsburgh @ night
Football Hall of Fame
Kirtland Temple.. crappy pic I know!
N.K.Whitney general store
The visitors center. The tour was probably my favorite part of the trip. We felt the Spirit so strong there!
Lake Erie
Too bad it was closed! ('Andy Warhol sucks a big one' haha)
Us @ Johnnys Place, Davids favorite restaurant which was way good!
Outside of the Mr. Rodgers tv set
Over @ the Hashbarger familys house, another family David baptised. They were way awesome!
Old Heinz ketchup factory.. which is now apartments haha




5 comments:
I think that's awesome that he took you around to visit his mission area! How fun! I would seriously love to do that but Eric went to Japan and I am a little scared to go there :) What a neat experience though!
my favorite parts were of course the andy warhol sucks a big one and the little BOOCH HORSE!!! ahhh!!! hahah that's funny. good thing david botched all the other pictures! fool! haha.
such cute pictures.. you look awes! And I've been to all of those church sites, so it was fun to see. Glad you had a good time booch! Lets go to lunch!
you totally went unprivate! gooch!
haha i am CRYIN over that little horse peekin!! looks like you guys had fun :) you took lots of hid pics good job
Post a Comment