Miken & Eddy coming out of the Salt Lake Temple!
Me & the Bride!
David & I
The 3 sisters :) Kersty, Mikey & Me
The cake! Ps- Miken & my Mom made it!
Present table
The destroyed car haha
David & Jason
KRIN & I
Cutting the cake
'Feeding' each other the cake
Tossing the bouquet
The 4 of us! Too bad Davids blowin' it! haha
Pulling off the garter hahaha
Me, Missy, Tanika
Missy having some fun with the HUGE flowers haha
Momma & I
This was seriously such an awesome day! I enjoyed every minute of it. To see them sealed in the Temple was so great. And the best part was we could all be there as a family. Eddy is the best, he is the perfect addition to the family! Love you Mikey & Eddy!




5 comments:
PERFECT addition? NEWP! haha jk. but ya it was such a fun day- cute pics ked!
love the pics. you 3 "pugmire" girls all looked so pretty. Yay mike and eddy!!
WHAT!? We didn't get any pictures together? I'm glad it looks like I wasn't even there... WAH
so precious! You got some good pics.. I'm pissed that my mom ruined the reception for me and I had to leave early! Oh well, it was an awesome day and I'm so excited for Mikey.
i'm back! and here to make your life h again with running haha. love all the pics. haven't had time to comment on everyone's posts yet! ahhhhhh! crazyness. or crassszyiness rather. are you excited for tex? yay! remember how corrine blew it with eddy's bro? HAHA
Post a Comment