Tuesday, March 2, 2010

UTAH MAN AM I !!!!

Well, we finally know what we will be doing the next couple of years!! Today David got his acceptance letter to the University of Utah. Pretty much his dream come true haha NOT jk. We are also really excited to know that we don't have to move super far away and find new jobs! Yay!


6 comments:

Miken said...

that's awes! what's not awes is just finding out about it now on your blog. NO partnership.

Kelly said...

haha what ev! I told you he applied. And I need something to post that you guys will actually comment on.

. said...

YAY!! Tell him congrats for me! Now come down to St. George to celebrate :) We'll buy you hogs dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Yeehhaa

Jillian said...

yay for David!! And for not moving away! Now we need to do lunch, I haven't seen you in forever..

Emily Scott said...

congrats to both of you i know that is what you were hoping for! i bet david is just thrilled. i would have been furious if you moved any further away, as if we aren't already far enough away as it is! come visit me now!!!

Kerstin said...

remember how i could not handle you moving? remember that? kthanx.