Earlier today David & I decided to go for a drive up Mount Nebo, it was so pretty and after that we kept driving and stopped in Ephraim! I'm sure not many of you are interested in this but oh well, it was a part of my life for 2 years! Never thought I would miss this place but I really do! It's exactly 5 years to the day that my parents dropped me off. Weird! Thanks for the good times SNOW!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
i thought i was your fave girl? hahaha. i kind of miss going to weber. oh wait - i don't. i like seeing all the old pics! glamazon! jk... you look good :) glad you had fun reminiscing!
so cute! you look so beautiful in all of these pictures :)
Oh wow the memories Chelly! I can't imagine going back...it'd be so fun though :) You're a babe. Miss and love you girl!
Aw... im so jealous you were there! I kid you not we need to go back all 3 of us very soon! Im jealous of that new library where is it?
We really need to! Football game? :)
my husband and i feel the same way about snow we miss it!
Post a Comment