
LOVE this face wash. I use it morning and night! $7 @ Walmart.

Great for putting on before your makeup. I also put it on before bed. $9 @ Walmart.

Best eye makeup remover! Wipes off my eyeliner so easy & its oil free. $5 @ Walmart.

I love this mascara. I always use the #3 setting. $7 @ Walmart
Pink rose blush. $4 @ Walmart
2 comments:
i will found a new favorite face lotion. it's the best. makes my makeup go on perf. anyway remember how i went to pick up new perscriptions for my face today and the total was going to be over $700.00?? so i went home with nunya!! ughh. and your skin is perf!
thats crazy it was so expensive. is that the one making u peel? thanks, i have to give credit to the mac makeup and accutane lol not jk!
Post a Comment