Walkway from our condo to the beach
Hibiscus flowers were everywhere
Shipwreck beach
It was so fun to snorkel! We saw colorful fish and sea turtles
Duck/turkey/rooster bird we saw in a parking lot
Stockton was so fun to have on the trip! i love this little man!

About to hike aka candy corn haha but this one really was 'worth it!'
There were tons of little waterfalls along the trail
Extremely muddy toes..! Made it very slippery haha just ask my knees
Cool stones @ the beach we hiked to
Freaky spider we came across!
Kipu falls. Very cool place. David & Eddy both jumped off!
Our last day we went to Pearl Harbor & Punch Bowl Cemetary
Beautiful Laie temple. Felt like home.

Dinner @ Keoki's Paradise
There's no way I could have included all of the pics & memories I wanted to on this post. I had so much fun with the family on this trip!! You will forever be in my dreams Kaua'i!




3 comments:
Ked you finally posted! Love your pics especially the spider.... Sick. So when we going back? :)
i know i cried over the spider too. i never saw that pic! ha. there was one of those in that bathroom i had to use! haha. im so sad that trip is over...we need to plan something else! smaller scale of course :) love ya!
I know I'm slowwww ha. That spider was frightening! We almost walked right into it!! haha yes Kerts I was def in a depression when we came home! No bueno :( I think I'm out of it finally...
Post a Comment