Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We're pregnant! :)




Over the 4th of July weekend we found out we are expecting!! We took a test that Thursday night and got a +! We were really surprised and wanted to make sure, so on friday I went and had a blood test @ the Avenues clinic and it confirmed I was 2 weeks pregnant! We are super excited! I had my first appointment August 9 and my doctor said everything looks good and it has a good heart beat. We will keep you posted here!

Here is the link to the first ultrasound!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acKksss_7xM

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

SOOOO excited to add another little hune to the family. i cant wait to find out what you are having!!! love ya

Angie and Nick said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :)

Annie O Castro said...

wow kelly that is awesome--congrats!!!

Kelly said...

thanks ladies :)