Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby Showers

I had 3 baby showers in early February. They were so much fun and I appreciate all the work that went into them. My family and co workers rock! And I am so thankful for those that came, it was so good to see everyone! Here are a few pics -

My mom and I made this beautiful blanket for Kendall
My sisters are so awesome for all of their hard work to make this shower happen!
The 'baby' cake Mikey & Momma made
Benji & Addie
Brenda & Shelley
Kerstin got me this rocking chair - so cute!
Brittany, Melanie, Chelsea, Sarah & Meagan

Tiffany & Ellie

4 comments:

Miken said...

finally did your post! good work hoggle. :) seems like forever ago huh?

Kelly said...

It really was mike!! Now I just need to do the next 5 posts lol

little red hen said...

I made it on the blog!!! hahahaha. Congrats Kell, thanks for posting pix. She is beautiful. Love the name.

little red hen said...

Brenda, btw!