Since my last day of work on February 17th, I had a little spare time on my hands to get things ready for the baby (aka nest) as well as a little rest and relaxation until she came. After all the showers, I had everything I needed to settle in. . .
The last project I worked on before she came was painting wood letters of her initials. It's something really simple, but really cute to put in her room!




3 comments:
Kells,
That is such a DANG cute room. What an awesome Mommy you are!
YAY! i love how those letters turned out. good thing you have an artistic eye. i didn't know how to attach the ribbons. "WHO?! WHO REFUSES TO WEAR THE RIBBON?" haha.
all in all such a pretch room! i need to come over again! just minus the vomit this time. GG!
Thanks cassie! Its been really fun
Mike I definitely hope she doesn't do that again, soaked ya! Haha sick! COME OVERRR!
Post a Comment