Thursday, July 12, 2012

4 months!

Well, it's already been another month and Kendall is just getting so big (to me at least :)). It is so much fun to watch her change and grow! Her milestones this month are: starting to pull herself up, holding her own bottle,  starting to scoot around on her belly and putting everything in her mouth! Ahhh! haha and it begins. I just love this girl so much!


Just look at those cheeks!!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

she is adorable Kelly!!

Miken said...

haha she's funny. she's a big baby!

Kelly said...

Thanks jill! Ps I saw andy yesterday pushing a car in taylorsville haha. I bet ella is getting so big too. Ok mike so its not just me, she's getting huge! Thanks for fixing my blog booch!

Kerstin said...

just saw this post. i am glad you are taking a monthly picture. you will love having them to look back at :) she is a cutie! love ya