Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July!

There is nothing greater than the Kaysville 4th of July. I love it. We had the parade which was great but there was no mini hog horses, no ties being passed out by Missionary Mall (haha David), and no big nasty blow up eagle float. But that's alright truly haha. Then we had lunch @ Arbys, played soccer w/ David, visited Chelsie @ the hospital, had a BBQ @ Mom & Dad's, and played frisbee @ the fireworks. It was a perfect 4th of July this year.
During the fireworks I got a little choked up thinking about the past year, everything David and I had been through with work and school and my pregnancy. We found out July 1st last year that we were going to have a sweet little baby, and now she's here and so perfect. I just feel so blessed and it was all worth it. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. I love my family!!


 They really are kissin' cousins now lol

 The family minus Chelsie.. until next year!

2 comments:

Miken said...

i love being the family photog. haha. i love the pictures of kendall! crazy little munchkin! she's like a cabbage patch doll. NOURICHE.

Kelly said...

Yep. I dont even bother pulling out my camera if you have yours fyi haha. David agrees about the cabbage patch lol she's my lil doll :)